Essex County Council is delighted to announce that, following the success of the first ever Essex Teaching Awards, in 2014, nominations are being accepted for 2015.
Everyone spends a considerable amount of time being taught, both through the formal education system but also in their early years and throughout their lives. It's the actions of these teachers that are a considerable influence on some of the biggest decisions we will ever make.
The Essex Teaching Awards help us to give these individuals the recognition they truly deserve, allowing us to identify, celebrate and share best practice.
T.J. Designer Studio will be supplying some beautiful seasonal flowers.
Good luck to all those wonderful teachers here in Essex, who do such amazing dedicated work in our county.
Make your nominations for the following categories.
- New teacher of the year
- Teaching assistant of the year
- Primary teacher of the year
- Secondary teacher of the year
- Special school teacher of the year
- School team of the year
- Governing body of the year
- ACL or FE professional of the year
- Vocational or Apprenticeship trainer/mentor of the year
- Primary headteacher of the year
- Secondary headteacher of the year
- Lifetime achievement award
- Student choice award